How do we minimize our exposure to toxins in today’s world? What are the signs that you need a detox? Here is information on what toxins are, where we can get them, and how Dr. Cody Capeloto of River City Wellness Chiropractor Austin can help you minimize your exposure to toxins.
Did you know that our bodies are exposed to a lot of toxins every day? Toxins from food, the air we breathe, and even what we put on our skin. When it comes to these toxic substances, prevention is always better than cure
What are Toxins?
Toxins come in different forms and sizes from chemical agents, pesticides, herbicides as well as the ones that we create by our own actions like cigarette smoke or alcohol consumption. There is no doubt that exposure to toxins is inevitable, but what we can do though is try and minimize it.
Toxins are harmful substances that can lead to disease. In fact, they’re one of the leading causes of cancer.
Where Can We Get Toxins?
Toxins can be found in many sources both natural and man-made. Exposure to toxins is inevitable but we can minimize it by trying not to come into contact with items that have been exposed or are known to be toxic.
We get exposed to toxins from our environment as well as the food chain and air pollution which are all sources of toxic chemicals. Common ways people get exposed include: breathing contaminated air, drinking polluted water, and using products containing harsh chemicals.
Think about the pesticides that are sprayed on crops or how we fry our foods with oils that have a high-fat content. These types of toxins build up inside us over time as well so even if you’re not consuming them, the toxins are still being absorbed into your skin.
Toxins are harmful substances produced by living things. They enter our bodies through the food and water we consume, the air we breathe, the products we use on our skin, and even from other people around us.
What Are the Signs That We Need To Detox?
It’s not always easy to tell when our bodies need a detox because it varies from person to person and never in any particular way. What is for sure though, is that if we have been exposed to lots of toxic substances over time, it will show.
There are several signs that you may need to detoxify your body. Here is a list of some of the most common symptoms:
- skin rashes or dryness
- digestive issues
- mood swings
- nausea and vomiting which can signify a more serious health issue
- feeling tired and sluggish all the time
- weakened immune system or increased susceptibility to illness
- sudden weight gain, especially around the midsection
- headaches and migraines
Other signs of toxic overload can be more severe, including:
- weakness in joints and limbs
- irregular heartbeat
- chronic pain
What are the Ways To Eliminate Toxins In Our Body?
The best way to detoxify your body is by reducing or eliminating exposure to toxins. This can be accomplished through a variety of different methods, including:
- eating healthy organic food
- eliminating caffeine from the diet
- using natural cleaners instead of chemicals in the home, especially when it comes time for cleaning
- avoiding processed foods and eating more whole, healthy food
- taking supplements to support the detoxification process
- exercising regularly increasing your intake of liquids (such as H20) during exercise periods to avoid dehydration
- avoiding smoking and secondhand smoke
- using natural remedies for pain relief instead of taking over the counter medication
- detoxifying your home environment with green plants, using nontoxic paints on walls, etc.
What are the Benefits of Detoxification?
- Detoxing will help your body purge harmful toxins and other chemicals that are released into the bloodstream as a result of exposure to environmental pollutants, poor diet, stress, or even medications.
- It can also reduce inflammation in joints which is why it’s often prescribed for people with arthritis
- cleanse the blood by eliminating heavy metals from circulation
- improve kidney function and improve the body’s ability to fight infections
- improve sleep patterns by reducing cortisol levels (cortisol is a hormone that causes anxiety, insomnia, memory loss, depression)
- reduce inflammation in the brain which can help manage symptoms of epilepsy or other neurological conditions
- help heal skin conditions such as acne or eczema because toxins build up in the body and can cause breakouts on the skin
- help with weight loss because toxins are stored in fat cells, so when you detoxify your body will release them which may help regulate metabolism
- reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome
- improve mood by changing neurotransmitter levels (transmitters send messages between neurons)
- help heal your gut by reducing the constant inflammation in the colon and digestive system
- improve pancreatic function to help with diabetes or hypoglycemia
- detoxify heavy metals like mercury that can accumulate from fish, dental fillings, coal-burning plants, etc. which may lead to brain fog or difficulty concentrating.
Detoxifying can help improve your mental clarity, increase energy levels and promote weight loss. It also helps to normalize bodily functions which in turn reduces our risk for certain diseases and other health conditions. Even if you’re not experiencing any symptoms that could signal a detox is needed, it’s still a good idea to detoxify every now and then. This is because of the cumulative effect that toxins have on our health over time as well as their ability to cause damage in various parts of the body including reproductive systems, kidneys, liver, and nervous system just to name a few.
How Chiropractor Dr. Cody Capeloto of River City Wellness Can Help You Detoxify and Relieve Your Pain Caused By Toxin Exposure?
Chiropractors can help you detoxify and relieve your pain caused by toxin exposure by providing chiropractic adjustments to keep the spine, joints, organs, and muscles in optimal alignment. This reduces stress on these critical areas of our body which helps maintain a healthy internal environment for all systems. Chiropractic treatments also increase circulation, which helps the body to get rid of toxins.
Some chiropractic adjustments can also help relax tense muscles, relieve headaches or migraines, and improve sleep quality.
River City Wellness Chiropractor Austin is a chiropractic clinic in the location of Austin, TX that offers the best natural and safe chiropractic solutions to help you detoxify your body.
Dr. Cody Capeloto provides Chiropractor Services for people who are looking to restore their health and vitality by removing toxins from their bodies through proper nutrition, exercise, or supplements as well as adjustments of the spine.
He is an amazing chiropractor in Austin, TX that holds the belief that good health should be available to all people of any age and income level.
Dr. Cody Capeloto has been practicing as a chiropractic doctor for several years and he is committed to helping his patients achieve their highest levels of wellness by providing customized chiropractic care, wellness coaching, and nutrition consultations.
Dr. Cody Capeloto will help minimize your exposure by helping improve digestion, reduce inflammation and alleviate pain due to injury caused by improper alignment from misalignment which slows down toxin absorption into the body while also removing them through the skin.
He is committed to having a holistic and natural approach, providing his patients with the highest level of service possible by using time-tested methods that are geared towards helping them heal themselves naturally.
Dr. Cody Capeloto will make sure your body can detoxify itself at its optimal levels so you don’t have to worry about getting sick and tired of the detox process.
With regular treatments from a River City Wellness Chiropractor Austin, you’ll feel better, healthier, and more relaxed in no time.
It is important to note that the benefits of detoxifying your body are not only physical but also mental.
For this reason, Dr. Cody Capeloto discusses two tips for a successful detox program:
(A) start with a healthy lifestyle, including diet and exercise;
(B) keep your stress levels down.
River City Wellness Chiropractor Austin is here to help you detoxify your body naturally!
Yes, it’s important to detoxify from time to time, especially in our modern world with so many toxins around us. You can try some of the tips we shared here or you can contact a professional like River City Wellness Chiropractor Austin, and they will be able to help you minimize your exposure to toxins by getting rid of them naturally through chiropractic care! They have several years of experience helping people get relief from back pain as well as other ailments. If there is one thing that Dr. Cody Capeloto knows about it’s restoring balance and eliminating toxicity for all their clients. Contact him today if you need more information on how he may be able to help you live a toxin-free life!
If you are looking for the best chiropractor that can help get rid of toxins, choose Dr. Cody Capeloto. River City Wellness Chiropractic is a leader in Austin when it comes to detoxifying your body and maximizing your health potential through natural methods like acupuncture, nutritional counseling, massage therapy, and more! Dr. Cody Capeloto has helped over 1 million people around the world get relief from their chronic pain problems by using these time-tested techniques. Let us show you how we can help minimize your exposure to toxins with just one visit here at River City Wellness Chiropractor Austin today!
Call (512) 535-4500, or visit our website https://rivercitywellnessatx.com/contact-us/ to make an appointment today!