The importance of chiropractic care is often overlooked in our modern world. When we think about healthcare, we usually only consider the two options: prescription drugs and surgery. While these are both important for many reasons, there’s a third option that can be equally as effective: chiropractic care! Chiropractors specialize in treatments such as spinal manipulation and massage therapy to help alleviate pain and improve overall well-being. They work with patients to find the best course of action after assessing the patient’s history and current health condition(s). When you’re dealing with something that has been bothering you for a while, it may be time to consult a chiropractor.
What is chiropractic care and why should you consider it?
Chiropractic care is a type of treatment that focuses on spinal alignment and total body wellness. It can be used to treat both acute injuries as well as chronic problems.
Chiropractors often work with the patient’s physical therapist, massage therapists, or other medical professionals in order to provide an overall holistic approach for improved health and wellness. Treatments include spinal manipulation, massage therapy, and physical rehabilitation.
Don’t forget! We also provide massage therapy, physical rehabilitation, and other services so be sure to ask us about those as well. Our goal is total health – don’t let chiropractic care fall by the wayside!
Chiropractic care is not just for people who are having acute pain or injury; it can also be used on a regular basis to help improve total body wellness and address underlying issues before they become more serious problems.
Why do you need to see a chiropractor for your total health?
The goal is not just to treat one ailment but rather to address any underlying issues that could potentially lead to future chronic problems or medical interventions. This is why total health care, including chiropractic services, can be so important.
Chiropractors are the middlemen between the traditional medical community and your local wellness/holistic practitioners like acupuncturists or massage therapists. They help bridge this gap by addressing both preventions as well as treatment of issues to improve total body wellness.
What types of total health issues can chiropractic care address?
Chiropractors are able to treat a wide range of total body wellness concerns including:
- back pain,
- neck pain,
- joint problems in the hips or knees,
- and even digestive troubles!
By helping patients maintain good spinal alignment and total body wellness, chiropractic care helps to improve total health and keep you feeling your best.
When should I see a chiropractor?
If you have been suffering from any of the issues mentioned above for more than two weeks or if they are worsening over time, it may be time to seek out a visit with a local chiropractor.
Who can benefit from chiropractic care?
Since total health is the goal of chiropractic care, it can be beneficial for anyone looking to improve total body wellness. Whether you are young or old; male or female; whether you want preventative treatment or something that will help with an acute problem – chiropractors can provide a range of services and expertise to address your needs.
Common misconceptions about chiropractic care :
Chiropractic care is not just for people who are into alternative medicine and holistic treatments. It can be used to complement traditional medical approaches as well.
Chiropractors work with patients from all walks of life, so total health is the goal no matter your lifestyle or background!
How often should I be seeing the doctor for my total health?
While you don’t have to visit your local total health practitioner on a regular basis, it is recommended that you do so if possible. By having these appointments available as needed or even just once every few months for preventative care, you can help ensure total body wellness and avoid total health issues before they become serious problems.
Top 3 benefits of regular visits to the doctor for total health
- Regular chiropractic care is just as important for your health as regular doctor visits. If you are not getting regular chiropractic care, you may be missing out on the benefits that chiropractic care offers. One of the top three benefits of regular visits to the doctor for total health Chiropractic Austin is the improved health of your nervous system. Your nervous system is made up of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. Chiropractic care helps to improve your nervous system’s function, which can help you to feel better overall. Another benefit is the increase in pain relief. Chiropractic care can help to reduce pain and discomfort, which can make life easier for you.
- Regular visits to the doctor can be a hassle. You could be dealing with a broken bone, a muscle sprain, or just a little bit of a headache. However, there are a few benefits to seeing a doctor. The second one is the prevention of future problems. It is hard to prevent problems if you don’t know what you’re dealing with. This is for your overall health. It is important to protect your body and your health. A regular visit can prevent diseases.
- Whether you’ve been experiencing back pain or not, it’s a hard habit to break. However, there are a few benefits to the daily visits. For one, you’re more likely to stick with your doctor visits because they are convenient and easy to schedule. For two, you’re getting a chance to have a conversation with your doctor about your overall health. And lastly, you’re more likely to stick with your doctor visits because you’ll have access to more treatments and methods of care.
Why choose Dr. Cody Capeloto – River City Wellness for your Total Health Chiropractic Austin as your provider?
At Dr. Cody Capeloto of River City Wellness in Austin, TX for total health chiropractic Austin, we offer a wide variety of services. Our goal is always to provide exceptional service with a friendly staff that never makes you feel rushed. We are here to help your total health, no matter what the problem may be.
Total Health Chiropractic Austin is a total wellness provider that can assist in many areas of total body care. They offer an array of services including chiropractic care, massage therapy, nutritional counseling, and more!
Now that you know the importance of total health and getting chiropractic care, schedule an appointment to see our total wellness providers today! Dr. Cody Capeloto of River City Wellness in Austin, TX is your total well-being provider. Call to schedule an appointment at Tel: (512) 768-2030 or visit online at www.rivercitywellnessatx.com and book your appointment today!